Saturday, October 17, 2015

Jessie and Her Hats


For some reason, Jessie likes hats. Yesterday when Rachel took her to Target, she tried on and posed for a couple pictures with Halloween hats. That's my girl!

I had a SM Ladies Ministry breakfast this morning in Romeo and had a nice time with 5 other ladies. I was a little disappointed that more women didn't come, but I guess it's a busy time of year.

Rachel came and was with Jessie while I was out, then she left at 12:30 p.m. For the rest of the day I did laundry and paperwork. In fact, I just wrapped up the paperwork for tonight. I'll have to do more tomorrow.

Jess has had a good day with "just you and me." I took her to McDonald's drive thru and we had a picnic in the van for a late lunch. It was cold, but another beautiful day. How nice of God to give us tree leaves that turn beautiful colors in the fall. Not a lot of bright reds this year, but a lot of orange leaves.

According to my FB friends, Michigan had their share of snow last night. Upper Peninsula and lower upper north Michigan. In fact, Joyce posted that it was snowing in Richmond today! Way too early. Jessie kept looking at the dark clouds and saying: "SNOW DAY !!!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment