Sunday, January 3, 2021

Another "Party" Cancelled

We all woke to a surprise snow "storm" over night/early morning that made roads "a terrible mess", according to Jon on his way to work. Chris' boys suggested she stay home from church so she wasn't going to come after church. I called Lois and told them that I was going to cancel because I didn't feel like going out and shoveling the driveway or the sidewalk and porch. Selfish, but my back wasn't the greatest this morning. Plus, I don't like to keep Jess in the house alone for very long. Our snow removal company only comes when it's over 2", and it was about that.

My neighbor, Derrick, used his snow blower to do our front driveway. At 1:30 the snow removal company arrived. By then snow was melting, but I wasn't going to complain. I guess it was over 2".

For the past several months I've felt sick off and on. Like a sinus infection is beginning but really never comes. Some days I feel OK. Some days it comes and goes. Today was one of those days and when we were finished with lunch, I took a nice long, almost 3 hour nap. Felt fine when I woke up. Weird. 

After dinner Jon, Jess and I watched 3 animal programs on his tv. It was nice that Jessie joined us and was off her iPad for awhile. 

Back to a "normal" week tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment