Thursday, January 7, 2021

Speech Day

Jessie was excited to have "Speech" this morning. I enjoyed my hour of quiet time. We picked up Lois when Jess was finished and went to the bank and Panera Bread for a drive-thru flat bread pizza lunch that we ate in Kohl's parking lot. We dropped off Lois and came home where I did some computer work then had a doctor's appointment for Jessie at 2:30 via Zoom.

Jane came at 3 and I left shortly after to go to my doctor's office, although I couldn't see him or the PA or NP that I usually see. My left foot is swollen and there is quite a bit of pain in my foot, too. Actually, the right foot is also swollen, but doesn't hurt. The NP I saw did some blood work and I have an ultrasound on both of my legs tomorrow to rule out blood clots. 

I stopped at Best Buy on my way home and purchased another HP printer that does photos. It's just like the one I have that's bit the dust. I also purchased a 17" HP lap top that has a built-in DVD slot. I want to be able to do my own DVD Bible Studies when I get Jess up to bed after 10:00. I get that next Friday.

I was very glad that I had a quick dinner planned for tonight. Vince and Joe's Rotisserie chicken legs, squash that I fixed last night and instant stuffing. Dinner in 15 minutes! 

I saw this on FB and couldn't resist posting it, since Jon would love to have chickens. What could be better than a KFC chicken coop? 


No comments:

Post a Comment