Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Out Almost All Day ... Hoorah!

I left for Bible Study at 9:50 a.m. and didn't return until around 2:30 p.m. After Bible Study (we watched the Christmas special from The Chosen, which was really good!) I went to Farm and Home in Romeo to look for a pink Yeti for Jessie (they didn't have one). I drove through McDonald's for lunch and ate in a parking lot near 31 Mile Road, along with several other people that were eating in their cars, too! I had to make 2 trips into the post office to get all my mail, Walgreen's for Jessie's prescriptions and Kroger's for gas for her van. When I got home Alicia came over to see if she could fix my garage door opener that doesn't work in the winter. No luck today. By then Jon was home and I was very tired. 

Unfortunately, the storming of the Capital building took my attention for a hour or so instead of resting. I was so upset. We all have a right to our beliefs, but not violence. Those that disrespected our Capital and put so many people's lives in danger today belong to no party. 

Jennifer was with Jess today and they painted for a long time, made a sticker-stained glass project, played a game and Jess took a couple hour nap. 

This is a boring first-of-the -year blog. I need to take some pictures and liven it up a bit. Maybe tomorrow,.


No comments:

Post a Comment