Friday, January 22, 2021

Breakfast Out Day - Sort Of

I made a phone order and Jennifer picked up our breakfast at Leo's Coney Island this morning. Jessie has been missing her breakfasts out, but this is the best we can do until February 1. 

After breakfast I went upstairs and worked on my checkbook then Jessie had an eye doctor appointment to check on the eye that she scratched earlier last year. The outer layer of the cornea (it has 5 layers) did not seal well, so in the morning when she wakes it's scratching and irritating her. We have drops to put in that should help.

I did more paperwork when I got home and when Jennifer left rested my eyes as Jess was on her iPad. Jon had his first COVID shot. All seemed to go well except for a very sore arm. He worked 12 hours today. We saw him for about 5 minutes before he went upstairs to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment