Sunday, January 24, 2021

Another Quiet Day

Jess and I watched church on FB this morning then I worked on Brian and Julie's wedding centerpieces. She's coming tomorrow and we will begin assembling the flowers. I'll take a picture when we're all done.

Jess spent the day on, you guessed it ... her iPad. I ordered lunch from Marcus Grill. All 3 of us had chicken quesadillas. Jess took a nap when her iPad was being recharged. I also took a nap. Jon felt much better today but was very tired. 

Jon and I watched Christmas With The Chosen, which was excellent. Now we'll have to watch The Chosen, because it was so good. I wasn't interested in watching another series, but after watching the Christmas special, it'll be one that we'll be watching. I'd like to see Jessie watch it, too.

I couldn't resist posting this I saw on FB. It's funny, but not, as Michigan isn't doing a very good job of getting people immunized. I choose not to get the vaccine, as I've had severe reactions to the flu shots years ago. Even if I didn't, I'd still not get it. My choice.




No comments:

Post a Comment