Saturday, January 23, 2021

Oh, What A Beautiful Day!

It was a beautiful, sunshiny day. I don't know what the temps were but it was warm enough that I could work out on the deck. I spent several hours on justifying my check book, since I was 4 months behind. I'm caught up now. Next I need to do Jessie's check book. 

I also did several loads of wash and took care of "her highness". She was on her iPad for most of the day. She also took a nap and watched home videos. Oh, yes. She also spent a good part of the day yelling at me whenever I cleared my throat or coughed. This is getting old. Very old. Very very old.

Jon didn't feel well at all because of the COVID shot he got yesterday. His arm is very painful and he felt like he had the flu. I hope he's better tomorrow. Randie also got her shot yesterday and wasn't feeling well either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment