Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Tuesday ... Swimming

The day Jessie has been waiting for ALL week! She finally got to go to the pool with Jane and then to Pita Pit for a carry out lunch. She was very excited when Jane arrived and then when they returned home they played numerous games. A good day for Jessie. Well, except for when I cut her toe nails tonight after a bath. She screams bloody murder. In my ear! Of course I'm not hurting her. It's just another sensory issue we've dealt with since she was a toddler. In the summer months I need to close all the windows in case someone hears her screaming. I'm sure it sounds like some is being tortured. 

Jon and I went out for a couple hours this morning: Farm Bureau and Kohl's to pay bills, ACE Hardware, Tim Horton's for drinks and Kroger's for grocery shopping. That was tiring. After lunch I began changing over 2020 files to 2021. I hate this job, but the sooner I get it done, the better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment