Saturday, January 16, 2021

"MMMM. Good Chicken!"

The other day when I went to Vince and Joe's I purchased 5# of boneless, skinless chicken thighs for 99 cents a pound. Tonight I made our "skinny dip" weight watchers coating and baked all the chicken with the coating. Jon purchased a yucca root the other day from Nino Salvaggio's and he cut it up for French fries that I did in the air fryer. We had brussel sprouts for the veggie and baked pears for dessert. Sounds good, doesn't it! While we were eating, Jessie exclaimed twice: "MMMMM. Good chicken!" That blessed my heart. 

Jon worked. Jessie was on her iPad when she wasn't hiding upstairs from the men who came to repair the hole in our dining room ceiling. Today was the first of 4 days that they will be here. I can't wait for it to be done. It's going to be a mess around here for awhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment