Monday, January 18, 2021

Sunday and Monday

I didn't have much to talk about yesterday so I just didn't blog. The highlight was Chris coming for dinner. 

Today I would title my blog with: Do You Want To Build A Snowman? And then I would have said: "No, but how about a tent?" The drywaller was to come tonight at 4:30 and he said that we would have to cover everything with plastic. That didn't sound like a good idea to me because there is so much stuff in the dining room. So, Chris and I brainstormed last night and this afternoon I put up a "tent" around the ceiling that needed to be done. It's perfect! Good job, Nan!

I went to the foot doctor this morning and she said that the pain in my foot is due to my back. She said, "Do you have problems with your back?" Seriously? I told her my back was the back of a 120 year old. Arthritis and a bone spur are the latest culprits. Just my luck.

I called this morning and got an appointment at the dermatologist for Jessie this afternoon, as her hydronitisuperotivia is not going away this time after an antibiotic. Jessie has been so crabby the past week that we are all about ready to lose our minds. Two creams and a powder later and I hope it works this time. 

Like I said, Jess has been super crabby. It did help that she was able to get in the van and at least go somewhere this afternoon. I should have taken her somewhere this weekend. She definitely needs to get out several times a week. I'm sure the boils under her arm aren't helping her attitude either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment