Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Unfortunately for Jessie, the weather this morning wasn't very good with the prediction to get worse (which it really didn't). Jane came anyway but they didn't go swimming. They spent the day playing games, doing homework and making a "stained glass" hanging picture. At lunch time the weather was better and Jane took Jess to Wendy's in Romeo for a drive thru lunch and they ate with the goats. When they got home they made chocolate chip cookies and played Apples 2 Apples. 

I did a whole bunch of this and that and spent time on the phone taking care of a few problems plus 3 loads of wash. It was a very productive day for me. My back wasn't very good today so I did manage to sit down on Jon's couch and watch a Hallmark Mystery Movie he taped for me awhile ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment