Saturday, January 9, 2021

I Forget Too Easily

I was thinking about my blog for tonight and realized that I didn't blog last night! Yesterday, Friday, I called in a Leo's breakfast for Jessie, Jen and me and Jennifer picked it up before coming here. That was nice. We should do that more often.

I left at 10:15 to get the ultra sound done on my legs. I was able to come home, so that means there's no blood clots! That's always a good thing. When I finished I went to JoAnn Fabrics and Barnes and Noble. I ate a McDonald's chicken sandwich in the van on the way home. I also picked up the mail. The parking lot was packed with cars, yet there were only 6 people inside! 

Today, Saturday, I had Rachel come and spend the day with Jessie so I could be upstairs and do paperwork. Jess got a Light Board for Christmas and spent time drawing on it. They also played Banana Blast, did homework pages and made peanut butter cookies. 

Jon had off and went to several stores this morning and then worked on garden plans for this summer.






At lunch time Rachel took Jessie to Panera Bread and Jess got the flat bread pizza and pop for lunch. I had Rachel let her only eat 3 pieces and bring the other 3 home for dinner, which she really likes to do. From there they went to the duck park and Rachel pushed Jess around in her transport chair. (Jessie has been complaining of her feet hurting her again.)













No comments:

Post a Comment