Monday, January 4, 2021

Jennifer's Back !!!

While Jennifer played games and did crafts with Jessie most of the day, Jon and I went to Panera Bread for a drive thru breakfast for me, the bank, ACE Hardware, Kroger's gas for Jon, Walgreen's for prescriptions and the post office for our mail. I took my half of the Christmas tree down then Jessie took her half down. The Christmas tree is now boxed up and in the garage until next November! 

Jessie has been soooo crabby this past week and I warned Jennifer this morning when I left. However, when we got home she said she was really good and they had fun together. Go figure. As soon as we got settled, she started getting crabby again. Yup. Just for me. It's really getting on my nerves. She yells at me when I clear my throat, I cough, and I type on the computer. She demands her food NOW. She demands her drinks NOW. She wants to go swimming with Jane NOW. Nothing pleases her. I hope that going out with Jane will help her mood tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment