Tuesday, January 12, 2021

One Thing Right After Another

Our garage door opener on the outside doesn't work in the winter. After a month of not having it work, I finally called yesterday and A1 Garage Door company came out this morning. They said between 8 and 1:00 p.m. However, with my experience with service people, they never come early. Well. Today he did! I received a text at 7:45 to say he was on the way and the serviceman called at 7:55 and said he'd be there in about a half hour. Talk about getting ready in a hurry!

He was here from 8:20 to 9:40 a.m. A new garage door opener outside and reprogrammed "clickers" and a "tune up" on the door. PLUS, it appears that the door is beginning to split so he had to put a metal plate on the door, as well as other parts. It was either that or a new garage door. 

At the same time as the service man was finishing up, I had a telehealth appointment with my primary physician to go over the ultrasound on my legs and blood work. All was OK. (I knew that already!) Now I need to go to a foot doctor.

Jane was with Jessie while all this was happening. They played numerous games before they left for swimming at 10:30. I had a half hour to put my feet up before the Merry Maids arrived to clean the house. When they left I went to Vince and Joe's. By the time I got home I could barely walk. While Jane and Jessie played Apples 2 Apples, I iced my foot and when Jane left I took a nap. 

Jessie tried to tell me that tomorrow was church so that her next swimming day would only be a couple days away. It's going to be a long week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment