Sunday, January 10, 2021

Apple Juice

When I asked Jessie what she wanted for breakfast she said that she wanted to stay upstairs in her bedroom, watch Pooh and have apple juice for breakfast! (Not in those words, of course.) NEVER in her entire life has she not wanted to eat something for breakfast (lunch or dinner, either!) I asked her several times thinking she'd change her mind. Nope. Just apple juice. I figured she wouldn't starve, so that's all she had.

After I watched church on FB, the 3 of us left and drove to my cousin Karen's home and looked at the progress on the 1860's house that is on the property. It's pretty incredible.

Karen went with us to the Dog House Tavern in Memphis and we ordered lunch, took it to the local park and had a picnic (in the van, of course!). It was a very nice time away from home. The drive there and back was awesome. The trees and bushes and some fields were covered with frost (or what ever you call it). Absolutely beautiful.

I finished a book this afternoon, rested and then Chris visited for awhile. We exchanged Christmas presents then Face Timed with her grandson, Travis. He said, "I'm going to be a big brother!"  How exciting! It was sooo cute! Then he said, "I'm going to have a baby!" And that was even cuter. Congratulations Sean and Ashley. AND, Grandma Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment