Monday, February 21, 2011

8" of New Snow

This morning before Jon went out to snowblow the two driveways and sidewalks, Bill measured the snow on the picnic table ... 8".  It's very pretty, but Jon was frozen when he came in. 

I kinda love days when you CAN'T go anywhere.  I would have much rather been reading a book, but I almost finished all the paperwork that's been piling up.  I know I sound like a broken record when it comes to paperwork, but I have alot of it to do.  I take care of all my mom's finances, ours, Jessie's and a friend's.  My desk only has one pile of papers on it and that won't take but a half hour tomorrow.  Yah Hoo!

Bill hasn't felt very well today, although he did dust the house, vacuum and did the wash.  I know he's not looking forward to Wednesday.  We would appreciate your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment