Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mr. Mom

I am so grateful for my husband, "Mr. Mom".  When he is able he does what he can around the house.  Always has.  Today I was gone for most of the day again and he worked on income tax stuff and washed clothes.  He said he had a pretty good day - thank you, Jesus!  The side effects of the chemo are almost gone.  Some nausea and a metallic taste in his mouth lingers. 

I thought you'd like to see a picture of Mom.  She looks pretty good, doesn't she?  I visited today for almost 2 hours and left her so she could take a much-needed nap.  She said they don't leave her alone - she's always going somewhere. 

Unfortunately, being blind and having dementia doesn't help with her orientation.  She has a good attitude and will do what is asked of her, but she's very confused.  She appreciates the cards that have been sent to her.  She's also allowed visitors, so if you want to drop by, please do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment