Monday, February 7, 2011

The Word King

Ever since we got the iPad, I've downloaded apps that I thought I'd enjoy or Bill might.  I think I'm going to stop doing that because whatever I download and show him, he becomes better at it than me!  Especially Bee Spelled.  He's getting so good at it that his high score is now in the 500,000's.  Then there's Word Aurora.  It's like solitaire but you use letters and make words.  He's moved the level of difficulty up so high I can't even begin the game.  Oh, well.  Guess I can't be best at everything!

I'm glad that Bill felt so well that he was able to be out with me all day.  One of our last stops of the day was Meijer's.  I didn't get to do weekly shopping last Friday and shopped today instead.  I've never shopped on a Monday before.  Interesting.  Not many people there. 

My mom was really tired when we visited this afternoon.  She had been given a shower, been down to PT, to lunch and finally was able to lay down when we got there, only to have them come for OT.  I told them to go away and come back later.  Tonight when Diane visited, Mom was in the dining area for sing-along time!  She wishes she could just go to bed and sleep. 

Thank you, Julie, for tracking me down yesterday and treating me to dinner. I really needed the break and visit.  Thanks, too, for the DELICIOUS chili you made and brought us tonight.  After being gone all day, it was a very welcomed meal.  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment