Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Busy Sunday

I prefer our old Sunday's ... church, lunch, dishes, nap, read, dinner, rest, bed.  Will we ever have one of those again?

Jess, Bill and I watched John Hagee this morning.  Bill was going to go to church but wasn't well enough.  Jon went but came home very sick and spent the day with alot of lower stomach pain and throwing up.  Sure hope it's not the flu.  I do need a rest, but not that kind!  Bill doesn't need it either!

After soup and sandwiches for lunch, I went and fed Meeko (Mom's cat) then went and spent a couple of hours with her.  She was in OT when I got there.  Dressed, in a wheelchair, and VERY glad to see me.  She still isn't eating or drinking much.  Chris came and visited and Diane and Randie were there earlier, too. 

I haven't been inside a nursing home in 33 years.  Things have really changed, but it's still a sobering place to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment