Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Crabby Jessie

I sure hope the Vit D pills begin working sooner than soon, because I've just about had it with crabby Jessie upon waking up, duirng the day, and major breakdowns at night.  They are not only wearing on us, she's miserable.  I want my happy Jessie back.  She's been gone too long!  I miss her.

I had a nice lunch out with a friend, then we visited my mom for awhile.  Just as I got there the PT aide was there to wisk her away for a couple hours and I told her to come back - I wanted to spend time with my mom.  She wasn't happy, but I didn't care.  There is no set schedules for OT or PT so it is hard to plan a visit.  We visited for an hour before they came back.

We would appreciate your prayers for Bill as he has his next chemo treatment tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment