Wednesday, February 2, 2011

No Blizzard For Us

Well, I wonder if any weather man is ever right?  I'm sure we did get about 8-12" of snow, but where was the blizzard?  Jon and I went out late morning and used the snowblower and shovels to clear off our two porches and two driveways.  We left the van outside last night so we'd be ready with the generator if we lost power.  The snow on the van was absolutely beautiful.  It was light and fluffy and you could see the different shapes of many snowflakes.  We have an awesome God!

Neither Diane or I were able to get out and see our Mom today, but I've called many times and things are about the same.  She's sleeping almost all the time and when she's not, she's hallucinating.  I plan on being there early tomorrow morning and hope to catch the doctors when they come in and see what our plan is. 

Today was Day 7 - Peak Day - for Bill and he definitely didn't feel well.  Very sick and depressed.  Cabin fever, too.  Let's hope tomorrow will be better for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment