Sunday, February 20, 2011

Jessie Went To Church !!!!

Before you get too excited, I better tell you that it wasn't at our church.  I took Jess to the Shelby Nursing Center so that we could attend their church service with Grandma.  There were about 20 residents plus Jess and I.  Jess did really well.  Just the right amount of people, and NO KIDS.  Quiet, too, as most residents slept!

The non-denominational service was nice, but I was disappointed that it wasn't relevant to the audience.  Instead of choruses and new songs, there should have been hymns.  The songs that they would have been familar with.  A little more pizzaz would have helped keep people awake, too.  Oh, well.  At least I was able to attend a church service with my mom and daughter.

Bill was quite tired today.  Took several naps.  Jon worked in his room all day and Jess watched You Tube videos most of the day.  I took a 3-hour nap (thanks to some pain medication) then worked on my mom's pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment