Saturday, February 26, 2011

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

After all, it's still only February!  I am so tired of hearing people complain about the snowy weather.  Get a grip!  We live in Michigan.  Granted, we have had more snow than usual, but we still have at least a whole month of cold and snowy weather ahead of us.  And, maybe more.  I can recall snowstorms in April that closed schools.

Just look at the beauty of fresh falling snow, untouched snow on your lawn, or the breath of frost on otherwise ugly weeds.  I went outside tonight to take out the garbage and the snow was absolutely gorgeous.  It wasn't just a glob of snow, you could see individual flakes.  Awesome!  Our God is to be praised!  He is an awesome Creator!

I, for one, love my snowmen decorations (which are still up) and I really enjoy using my snowmen plates and snowflake goblets for meals.  So there!

On a more serious note, Bill has had a very hard day.  Extremely sick and fatigued.  Asleep all day and has been in bed for awhile.  Please pray that he'll get better each day, rather than getting worse until day 7 or so.  This round of chemo has been extremely hard on him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment