Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pictures

It's been said that a picture is worth a thousand words.  This picture is one of my favorites from a couple Christmas' ago, and I know that I could describe it with more than a thousand words.  I absolutely love this moment in time with Grandma and Granddaughter.

When I visited Mom today she was taking a nap after PT.  She's speaking alot better than when she was in the hospital.  Not much else to report at this time. 

The county came by this morning and scraped our streets, as well as completely block our driveways with more than a foot of snow.  Snowblowing wasn't part of my agenda this morning, but we were trapped and I didn't have any other choice.  So, on with Bill's Carhardt's, my snowmobile boots and the rest of cold -weather paraphanalia.  Let me tell you, it was COLD!  It was also alot harder than I anticipated.  This wasn't fresh fluffy snow.  It was icy hard stuff.  I burned lots of calories, that's for sure.

Thanks to my freind Andrea who provided a meal for us tonight.  I was so grateful for the delicious dinner after being gone all day again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment