Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Mom's Memoirs

Several years ago I sat down with my mom and asked her to tell me about her life.  It took several months but I have a rough draft of bits and pieces of things she remembered.  I must get my love of photography from Mom because she has many photo albums and hundreds (maybe thousands) of pictures in bags and envelopes.  I'm trying to go through them all and put the pieces of her life together in print and picture.

Tonight I found a picture that was taken in April of 1910. The picture is of Albert and Annie Taylor and their three children: Alice, Hilda and Arthur (my mom's father, who was 12 years old in this picture).  They lived in Leeds, England, until they came to America in 1910. 

Back to 2011 ... my back is better today, thankfully!  Bill and I visited Mom earlier and watched her in PT.  She sure works hard with her exercises.  Jon got a physical for his new job and Jess and Shannon had "Shopping Day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment