Saturday, February 5, 2011

Trying To Catch Up

Since a week ago yesterday I haven't been able to do much of anything at home.  Bill and Jon have carried the home-front all week.  Today I didn't go to the nursing home to see mom.  Diane and Randie were there this afternoon.  Instead, I did paperwork, went to the bank and Bill and I went to Vince and Joe's.

We got caught in the snowstorm, too.  We've had at least 3-4".  So much for the snow flurries that was forecasted.  Snow flurries are predicted tomorrow, too.  Wonder how much we'll get?

I'm better today than last night.  Thanks for praying for us.  Sometimes it seems like I can't go on.  Life is just too overwhelming.  I'm glad God's mercies are new every morning!!!!!

Bill felt pretty good all day until dinner, then felt pretty sick.  He has a CT scan on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment