Friday, February 18, 2011

A Beautiful But Blustery Day

Friday's are ususally grocery shopping day so Bill and I had the opportunity to get out for awhile.  If it wasn't for the very blustery wind, the day would have been perfect.  A perfect "spring" day.  I also "had" to go to Kohl's.  I know, I said I wasn't going there again, and I wasn't going to, but I received a Kohl's gift card for Christmas and it needed to be spent.  Knowing that winter isn't over, I bought a set of flannel sheets - they were a ridiculously low price, plus I had 20% off, which made it a perfect purchase.  Unfortunately, with a couple other items I purchased I received Kohl's bucks.  Now I "have" to go back next week, or give it to someone else!

Mom seemed to be doing well today.  FINALLY got a diagnosis on her foot which is still red and swollen.  Gout!  Hopefully, with the right medication, it will get much better soon.  Her good friend, Jane, and their mutual friend Dianne visited this afternoon.  Mom really appreciated that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment