Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Belated Congratulations to Shannon and Jeremy !!!




Welcome to the world,
JACOB,
MADDISON, and
TAYLOR !!!


I talked to Jessie's former aide, Shannon, yesterday and found out that her babies were born on July 6.  She said she sent me a text but I never got it.  We've texted several times since then and I always referred to her unborn babies as "the babies", so she thought I knew. 

Jacob was born first weighing in at 2# 1 oz, 13".  Maddison exited next at 1# 11 oz, just under 13 ".  Taylor is the youngest at 1# 13 oz, and also under 13".  They are all now over 2 pounds each.  Jacob is doing good.  Maddison has had two surgeries - one on her esophogus and one on her heart.  Taylor has pneumonia. 

Please pray for these precious babies that they will grow stronger each day and be able to come home soon.  Shannon said that all three are feisty.  That's good. Very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment