Friday, August 31, 2012

Another Day Out






Debbie and I took Jessie to get some fasting blood work done this morning.  She did pretty good.  It only took 4 of us for them to safely take the blood draw, and she only yelled, not screamed.  That's an improvement. 
 
From there we had breakfast at the Country Inn on Garfield.  This is the only restaurant in the chain that serves baked oatmeal.  Debbie and I split our breakfasts - baked oatmeal, fruit and a quiche.  Delicious.  And, they had PEPSI!
 
Then we drove down to Shannon's and finally gave her the baby gifts we had purchased for her baby shower that I didn't go to eons ago.  The babies are still in the hospital, but doing very well.  Jessie was SOOOOOO excited to see Shannon.  She kept hugging and kissing her the entire time we were there.
 
Next we visited Diane and Randie for a few minutes and Jess played ball with the dogs.  Wendy's for lunch, post office then finally home.  In all it was a good day out.
 
I did a couple loads of wash when I got home and I found Jessie in the laundry room after she used the bathroom laying on the washer as it spun, laughing hysterically.  So, we both leaned on the washing maching and had a good time vibrating and laughing.  I have to admit, it was fun.   
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment