Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday

Jon was home this weekend so both of us went to church at different times.  He went to the first service, I went to the second.  I know I have said this before, that Sunday's are the hardest days for me.  Both Jon and I were down a bit today so I took the kids for a drive.  We went to Wendy's for lunch then up VanDyke to the store just south of I-69 that sells alot of game and exotic foods.  Jon got himself a frozen pheasant and a smoked rabbit.  We also stopped at a fruit/vegetable stand and got some watermelon and other items.  Came home and Jon and I watched "The Proposal" while Jess watched her videos.  We had a nice steak and onion dinner and now it's just about time to call it another day.  We had a nice afternoon after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment