Monday, August 20, 2012

Birthday Preparations

I am in the midst of planning a very special birthday party for someone and I am loving every moment of it.  It is so much fun.  I went to several stores today to add to the decorations and this and that.  Who knows, this party might be such a hit I could run a side business of planning parties.  Just like the Duchess of Cambridge's (Princess Kate) parents who are self-made millionaires in the party business.  You just never know!

Something I learned today that you might not know, although my sister did so I couldn't wow her with my knowledge.  There is a shortage of helium gas.  No helium in any party stores to blow up balloons.  It's critical.  World-wide.  The helium that is made is going to hospitals.  Not party stores.  It's amazing what you can learn evesdropping on fellow customers then ask the employee, "What were you talking about?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment