Sunday, August 5, 2012

Saturday and Sunday

I shut off the computer last night because of the impending storm that never manifested itself, and I didn't feel like turning it back on, thus no post.  I was too tired.  Rachel and Jane were with Jess most of the day and I was able to go to the post office, bank, Meijer's for a return, then home to do wash and clean out the upstairs linen closet.  Jon has the weekend off and went to the show.

Last night I planned a simple meal, one I rarely do.  We had tacos.  Listening and watching Jessie eat hers was too funny.  Every mouthful she said, "MMMM.  Good!"  When she finished one she said, "MORE!"  Sure wish she'd be this excited over a meal I spend hours preparing!

Today, Sunday, Jon went to first church service and I went to the second.  This afternoon Jon and I watched the movie, "The King's Speech", which was very good.  I enjoyed it alot.  Right after dinner about 6:30 p.m., Jess said that she wanted to go to bed and she wanted me to lay down with her.  Memphis, too!  Thinking she was being funny, I kept telling her "No, it's too early to go to bed!"  I did go upstairs with her and she wasn't being funny.  She really wanted to go to bed.  I laid down with her and within ten minutes she was snoring. She just woke up a bit ago.  Hopefully, she'll go back to sleep soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment