Friday, August 17, 2012

What A Day!

I had such a great day.  It began with a friend of my mom's (and mine) who called to see how I was doing.  Then my friend, Doreen, texted me to tell me to have a great day and that she loved me and was praying for me.  Debbie came to take Jessie to breakfast with Kelly and they also did some running around and extra stuff that Jess enjoyed.  Dorene came and worked on my front porch steps.  I went out and did some errands, went to Andrea's house and wished her a happy birthday, then met my friend, JoAnne, at Red Lobster in Rochester.  Her birthday was in January and we celebrated it today - better late than never.  We also shopped at a couple stores.

I was home for about an hour when I left again to go get Chris and we both went to Richmond and met Uncle Jack, Aunt Betty (from Arizona) and their daughter, Diane, (from Wisconsin), plus Aunt Etta for dinner.  Aunt Betty and Aunt Etta are the only two sisters left for Mom Sutton.  As a reminder, Chris' mother-in-law was Aunt Wilma, another sister.  She passed away shortly after Bill did in March.

Chris and I went shopping after dinner and then had a DQ.  I left this morning at 10:30 and got home to stay tonight at 8:45 p.m.  I really must stay home and get my house cleaned.  Or not. 

Thank you, Jesus, for family, friends and my many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment