Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Jackson Prison, Here We Come!

I am going on a seniors trip to the original Jackson State Prison on September 17.  It is my wedding anniversary and I would like to do something different.  This certainly qualifies.  I asked Jon to go with me since it is his vacation week and his response was: "I work with old people all day and you want me to go on a trip with them?"  I gave him that mother look and a couple days later he finally agreed to go with me!  Unfortunately, when I went to pay for our reservations, the trip was booked.  Two spots opened today, so now we can go.  I am looking forward to this trip.

Ever since we were married, Bill and I celebrated our Anniversary every year with either an overnight trip somewere or a special dinner out.  I made a scrapbook of each year and where we went.  If you came to the funeral home, it was on display.  I guess I'll just have to keep up the tradition. 

Today our "Made To Crave" ladies met and Jess was the biggest loser again!  She lost 2.8#.  Way to go, Jess!  Or should I say: "Way to go Mom and Debbie!"

No comments:

Post a Comment