Monday, August 27, 2012

Oops!

For those of you that follow me every day, you noticed I didn't blog last night.  I just forgot!  Yesterday I was just as tired as I was Saturday night after being out all day.  I took a 2-hour nap, moped around the house, then went to bed at 10:30.  Usually I don't go to bed until midnight.  I didn't remember that I didn't blog until this morning. 

Today was paperwork, 6 loads of wash, paperwork, vacuumed, garbage out for pick up tomorrow.  Isn't this exciting?  Jess and I went to McDonald's for lunch and ate in the van.  We also went to the bank, post office, we delivered a letter, went to our personal seamstress to have my new jean jacket snaps moved over on the sleeves, then a doctor's appointment for Jess. 

Yesterday and this morning was a pretty down time for me.  I guess having these days now and then isn't too bad.  I just don't like feeling blue.  September 8 will be 6 months since Bill passed away.  It seems like yesterday, then on days like today, forever that he has been gone.  I miss him very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment