Saturday, August 11, 2012

Thursday's Highlights

Thursday for lunch Jess and I had a hot dog and fries at an outdoor court in Mackinaw Crossings.  For dessert, we splurged and had ice cream in a chocolate covered waffle bowl.  I must say, it was delicious.  And, we ate it all!  I think both Jess and I could eat ice cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner. 

The restaurant that we went across the bridge for dinner on Wednesday is called "The Galley".  Just in case you  are in St. Ignace and want a nice place to eat.

The second picture is of Jon and Jessie inside for fort grounds.  Both kids like that fort and we have been there numerous times. 


Today Jon worked and had 46 residents by himself.  Makes for one tired RN.  He's scheduled to be alone again tomorrow.
Jess and I went out to breakfast, the post office, bank, home to make a grocery list, got gas then did grocery shopping.  I've also done 3 loads of wash and paperwork.  I need a vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment