Saturday, August 18, 2012

Joyce Meyer

Jane came and watched Jess while Jon and I went to the Palace of Auburn Hills to see Joyce Meyer.  This morning was her final session in a 3-day conference called "Armed and Dangerous".  Both of us really enjoyed the entire time.  Israel Houghton performed first and I liked their singing.  I wouldn't buy a CD and listed to it, but I did enjoy them as a worship group before her talk.  Very upbeat.  We ate at Big Boy in Rochester Hills before we went home.  A nice outing with Jon.

While I did wash and Jess watched videos and played on her iPad, Jon went to the show and saw "The Expendables 2", which he said was really, really good.  My friend, Laura, came over with Avon I ordered and we chatted a bit.  A quiet afternoon and evening.   

No comments:

Post a Comment