Friday, April 4, 2014

A Day Filled With Errands

After breakfast with Jon, I had numerous errands to run and spent about 6 hours out of the house.  I had the oil changed and went to several stores.  Unfortunately, by the time I got home my right arm was so painful I had to take strong medication and ice my shoulder.  Thankfully, I have a follow-up doctor's appointment on Wednesday for my knee and we will discuss my shoulder (the doctor only cares for knees and shoulders!).  I'm NOT looking forward to the possibility of another surgery. 

Jess and Debbie met Kelly for breakfast then they also spent most of the day running errands.  Jon went to several stores after breakfast then came home and watched taped movies. 

I'm having my kitchen painted and Dorene came and began prepping the walls.  This weekend Jess and I will take some time and move stuff off the kitchen counters.  I would like a new floor, too, but that's out of the question.  Bill and I never had much luck with the flooring in this house.  The family room dining room is on it's 2nd floor and needs to be replaced again and the kitchen floor is the original and looks like it.  Peel and stick is nice and cheap, but doesn't last forever.  These are 2 high traffic floors.  How does one do extra stuff on a fixed budget?  Save a little here and there, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment