Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A Fun Shopping Trip

Brenda took Jess to the Rec Center today and they went swimming then worked out on some exercise machines.  Subway for lunch then home.  Jess is very tired because she's very crabby.  She just won't give in to it. 

We had our "Healthy Girlfriends" meeting this morning, then I went out with Doreen and we went scrub hunting.  She begins tomorrow with a new job where scrubs are required.  It was fun "running" back and forth to the dressing room getting her different colors.  She treated me to Wendy's for lunch then we went and picked up Shiloh. 

When she dropped me off, I contemplated doing paperwork. I should have stayed home and worked on it, but I didn't want to miss out on a shopping trip.  Maybe tomorrow.  Or Friday.  Definitely before Saturday.  Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment