Saturday, April 19, 2014

"You Look Like The Walking Dead"

Well, thank you very much, my son!  I tried to look my best today, but I guess pain shines through the eyes and limits a person's movements.  Actually, I do feel like the walking dead.  Since cement doesn't give, it's a wonder I don't have more pain than I do.  I have bruises popping up in various places today.  I hope tomorrow is a better physical day.

Jessie has had a good day.  I managed to take her out for a couple hours which broke up the day.  I was pretty tired when I got home and took a nap.  She took care of me!  She always insists on covering me up with a blanket whenever I sit down on the couch.

I'm being smart this year and not telling her that tomorrow is Easter and she has to find her basket.  Hopefully, this will guarantee us not being up at 6:00 a.m. We'll see if it works, as she is very smart and I did mention it a couple days ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment