Wednesday, April 16, 2014

All In One Day

I'm not fond of having so many things to do in one day, but sometimes it's unavoidable.  I had breakfast with friends that I have known for almost 40 years.  We used to attend the same church.  It was a nice visit and someone said that we should do this again - only sooner!  I said, "Well, if we wait as long as we did this time, we'll all be dead!"  (This was the first time we've ever gotten together since I left the church we all went to in 1978!)

When I got home I had about 45 minutes before I had to leave to go to a funeral. A friend from Bible Study lost her husband to cancer earlier this week and the funeral was at 2:00 this afternoon.  When that was over I quickly stopped at Wal-Mart and bought a few necessary items from the Easter Bunny.

When I got home I had about 1 1/2 hours before I had to leave to go to Stephen Ministry Continuing Education.  My group ran late and I didn't get home until 9:30 p.m.  I'm tired.  Jess isn't though.  I can still hear her talking upstairs.  She had a good day with Debbie (they went to Morley Candy Factory and Deb got some candy and Jess got herself a chocolate on a stick) then Rachel tonight when I had my meeting.  Jon worked and had a pretty good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment