Thursday, April 24, 2014

Last Day Of Bible Study Until September 18 !!!

We met for the last time at Bible Study this morning until fall.  I've enjoyed the women at our video table then the women in our small group.  Not to mention the other women that attend.  To celebrate we had a special luncheon.  I didn't finish The Patriach's study by Beth Moore last year since I had surgery so I'll work on that this summer.  I purchased the CD's and I'm looking forward to listening to them along with doing the homework. 

Jessie and Brenda shopped at Meijer's, came home for lunch, went for a 1/4 mile hike then bowling.  You'd think Jess would be tired - NOT.  She's singing at the top of her lungs along with music on her iPad. 

I managed to work outside for about a half hour cleaning out my garden.  I'm determined to do a little each day.  I've noticed Sticky Willie is back.  Definitely need to eradicate that!  If it doesn't rain tomorrow afternoon I'll do some more.

1 comment:

  1. There's just nothin' like hearing that singing, whether they know the words or can carry a tune in a bucket.....or not!! (What's a Sticky Willie?)

    ReplyDelete