Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Tuesday and Wednesday

Yesterday morning before Brenda and Jess left, Jess was working on getting her breakfast when something didn't go right and she said, "OH NUTS!"  I was standing there and couldn't believe those words as she's never said them before.  Brenda said that she got it from her, as it's one of her sayings.  Later they went to the Rec Center to swim but since the pool had no water in it, that was out.  It was time for their annual pool cleaning and it will be closed all week.  Instead, they walked, played in the gym and ate lunch in a room that had windows looking into the pool area. 

Today Jess put together a 64 piece puzzle for the first time and didn't need, or want, much help.  Debbie and Jess left for a late lunch and did some errands.  Another good day for her.

Jon wasn't able to do any gardening yesterday but today he planted his potatoes.  So far, potatoes, peas and broccoli seeds are in. 

I was going to blog last night but when I sat down to type, we had a thunderstorm so I shut down the computer.  I've been working hard these past two days with stuff around the house and have been overdoing it.  I'm paying for it with pain in my back, as well as my shoulder.  However, I'm very pleased with all that has been accomplished. Is it worth the pain?  I'll let you know tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment