Friday, April 11, 2014

Stephen Ministry Commissioning Banquet

I joined Debbie and Jess for breakfast at Benny's, then we went to check on different food for Memphis at K-9 then Home Depot for a different color paint for the kitchen because I think the one we are using is too light.  

Home for a bit then I had to be at church by 1:00 p.m. to help set up for the Stephen Ministry Commissioning and Appreciation Banquet that was held this evening.  Four men and women from other churches and 2 from ours spent 50 hours in training to become Stephen Ministers since last September.  Tonight our 2 ladies were commissioned.  It was a very nice banquet and a good time was had by all. 

1 comment:

  1. 4/15 Well, I was hoping that you were too busy decorating for Easter over the weekend or working on the kitchen....but without another post last night I am praying all is well with you and your family. Know that you are in my thoughts

    ReplyDelete