Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter


Jess and the Easter Bunny (4/17/14)
 
Jon, Jessie and I hope that each one of you had a blessed Easter,
and celebrated the risen Savior, Jesus Christ!

After a special egg, ham and cheese sandwich for breakfast, Jess and I had our own Easter Service.  We watched various Easter songs on the iPad, sang along then prayed together. We especially enjoyed the "Easter Hallelujah" and I told her the Easter story and she told me all the people who are in Heaven with Jesus.  We didn't come downstairs until noon. 

About 1:20 we went to Ed and Doreen's for dinner.  I was hesitant about how Jess would do but I've been talking about it all week, preparing her.  She did very well and we didn't leave until 5:00 p.m!  That was a blessing to me.  She played with Shiloh and Doreen and I got to visit, after a fantastic dinner.

Jessie wanted to swing outside when we got home, but when we did get home she wanted to stay inside.  She played in the family room and I took a nap. (I am much better than yesterday!)

Jon had to work, and for a change they fed all the employees for Easter.  He said it was a nice dinner.  Unfortunately, he also said that everyone seemed to be very crabby today.  He had a good day, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment