Saturday, April 26, 2014

Jessie's Day With Rachel


I figured I needed to post another picture of Jessie.  I looked back to see if I had already done this one, but I couldn't find it on my phone.  So, here it is.

It was taken at Home Depot when Debbie, Jessie and I shopped there several weeks ago.  She was being Debbie's book mark in the hanging rug display.  She's such a cutie.

Rachel came today and she and Jess did quite a bit of things.  Word searches, outside in the back yard on the hammock (despite the cold), lunch out with Rachel's mom, Jane, and me, and they baked brownies. 

Jon worked on the fencing around his blueberry bushes he just put in.  I did a load of wash, about a half hour of paperwork and not much else as I was not up to par.  I hope tomorrow will be much better for me. 

A prayer request ... Jessie is prone to large plugged pores under her arm pits.  Her left arm has an extremely large one under the skin right now.  It will require an antibiotic to temporarily get rid of it. (Permanently would be surgery!)   Please pray that it will not get bigger and burst.  She is very uncomfortable with it.  Thanks in advance for praying for Jessie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment