Thursday, April 10, 2014

A Much Better Jon

Jon woke this morning after a good night's sleep and felt really good.  He also looked a whole lot better too!  He went to breakfast then bought himself more fish for his tank. 

Brenda and Jess went to Meijer's, McDonald's for lunch then bowling.  I wasn't home when they arrived and Brenda was gone so I can only assume they had a good day.  Doreen called me and asked if I wanted to join her in getting a pedicure.  Since I was hoping to get one soon, I reluctantly stopped doing paperwork and went with her.  That was a fun hour together.

Before we left I walked next door and ordered pizza and salad for dinner, as the kitchen is still being done.  It should be finished on Saturday.  Looks great so far. 

I've gotten a lot of stuff done on the table downstairs this evening.  A lot of this and that.  Now I'm on my way upstairs to continue the paperwork I neglected this afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment