Monday, April 21, 2014

A Nice Warm Day

The rest of the week won't be, but today was nice.  It began very busy with our friend, Don, coming over to work on my garage door that didn't work.  Thanks, Don!  Debbie arrived just before Don left, then as Debbie came in, so did Jessie's Case Worker, Kelly.  I had half an hour with her before I left for a doctor's appointment. 

Jessie and Debbie met me at FCS and we shopped for a bit, went to Wendy's for lunch, then came home and so did I after getting gas and going to the post office.  Jessie went outside in her hammock and Debbie and I sat on the swing under the playhouse and visited. 

I bought Jessie some word search books for Easter and she did about 15 of them today.  I can't believe that she actually does them and LOVES working on them.  I wonder how she does it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment