Sunday, April 6, 2014

And So The Weekend Ends

When Jon works on Sundays, Jess and I eat breakfast upstairs, get ready for the day then spend some time singing and praying.  Today she went and got my little statue of God's armor and we put that on today, too. 

I began emptying the kitchen since Dorene will be here in the morning to begin painting.  I did a little then rested a little.  I even read a book, "Jennifer".  It was a novella but the book completed the O'Malley series I've been reading since November.  I'm sorry that it was the "end" of the series, as I really enjoyed these books. 

Jessie did her usual stuff.  At 4:45 she came and sat on the couch, began watching Barney on her iPad and slept from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.  So, I did, too!  I wasn't about to make any noise to wake her.  When she sleeps, I let her sleep.  We had a late, fast dinner.

Jon had a good day at work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment