Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A Day Filled With Too Much

My goal for today was for a nice relaxing morning before I had to go to the doctor for a 6-month check up on my knee, Lynzee was being dropped off at the doctor's office, we'd have a nice lunch out and come home and do stuff.  Unfortunately, it took me 2 hours to get to see the doctor ... for a total of - maybe - 4 minutes.  When I told him about my paralyzed little toe he said that was unusual and for me to see a podiatrist.  Hello!  It wasn't paralyzed before surgery!  OK - see you in 6 months for an xray on my prosthesis. 

Then I told him about my arm - he tested my strength - agreed that I have lost a lot of strength in my right arm - get an MRI and come back and see him then.  (I had already seen him for my arm last year.  I had decided to do knee surgery before taking care of my arm.)  Good bye!  Out the door he went.  I waited 2 hours for that? 

This put us way behind for lunch so we just grabbed McDonald's on the way home.  One half hour later we grabbed Jess and went to the post office and got our hair cut.  Lynzee crashed on one of loungers.  We went and visited Chris and she suggested Younger's for $1.00 hamburgers for dinner.  They were really awesome. 

When we got home Jess crashed in the family room with her iPad and Lynzee and I watched "Miss Congeniality" with Sandra Bullock.  Julie came and picked up Z and they left around 9:00 p.m.  Jess had already gone upstairs and got ready for bed and grabbed my iPad. 

Jon is a tiny bit better but not much.  He's been in his room the entire day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment